Friday, July 29, 2011

HELP with quiet toys!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful beginning to your weekend! 

I am sorry I haven't posted at all this week, but my little brother (who is not so little...) has come home from college this week for his birthday. Since I only get to see him twice a year, I have been spending time with him this week. Also, my older brother and his wife came in early yesterday morning. They drove 10 hours just to surprise my brother, sister, and parents. My mom is loving having all of us home at one time! 

Any way, I would like to have anyone and everyone's help!! 
My very observant 1 year old daughter gets bored very quickly with her toys in church. She figures things out pretty quickly so they don't last long. I need help with a bunch of ideas on how to keep her entertained, but they must be quiet toys! I would love to hear any and all ideas you may have! 

She is just starting to color with her new jumbo crayons we got her but since she is just figuring it out, it as well does not last too long. I would like multiple options that I can consistently change out for something new. 

Got anything for me? :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!