Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why I Blog

You have probably seen lately around blogland the "Why I Blog" posts. 

I know I haven't been posting much over the past month, but I thought I would get in on it too! Maybe it will get me back into posting! (I still have my baby's party to show you all!)

Here are a few questions that were asked over at the Sassy Sites "HeLLo FRieNd" ParTy!

Why did you decide to start blogging?
 
It took me a while to actually get the guts up to start blogging. I had gotten addicted to reading other blogs and wanted to post some of my projects and ideas too! That is how Jelly Beans n Crafty Things was born!
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?
 
When I am not blogging, I am chasing around my beautiful one year old baby girl, hanging out with my husband who is currently a seasonal mechanic for UPS (Hoping for permanent!), trying to keep my house clean and Doing anything I can at Church!
What is your blog about?
 
My blog is about me, and my love of crafting! And maybe a recipe or two, or whatever else I may feel like! But mostly crafting!
 
When do you find the time to blog?
 
I usually find the time to blog when my daughter is asleep. Whether that is in the early mornings, the afternoons, or late evening when she's gone to bed. Or maybe crammed here and there when the hubby is home!

Why do you love blogging?
 
I love blogging because I can share my love of crafting with anyone any where! 
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?
 
My favorite post so far has probably got to be the one with my duct tape checkerboards. I love the uniqueness of them but they are so fun! The idea started with my brother who is at college and needed some games to play that didn't take up much room since he doesn't really have any room! I made my idea come to life and then my older brother also wanted one! I love duct tape!


Thanks for reading my questions and answers! Unless you didn't finish. Then you don't get to be thanked. :)

If you've got any other questions I'd love to hear them! 


Stay tuned for my baby's cupcake themed birthday party! 
And also please excuse my blog right now. Its going through a few cosmetic changes! Hopefully for the better!


4 comments:

  1. Great blog, visiting from Sassy sites. I love your blog, I'm your newest follower.
    http://trashtotreasure-dominguezfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! :) I'm here from the Sassy Sites linky party... I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Sassy Sites and I'm now a new follower. Nice to "meet" you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all very much for coming over from Sassy Sites to say hello! I'm so glad you are here! Thank you for following me as well! I hope you all like what you see!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each one!