Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dress up Magnets

At my moms house, my daughter loves to bang on my mom's washing machine. My mom kept talking about wanting to get magnets to put on there for the jellybean to play with, but wanted something a little cuter and more fun than just alphabet or number magnets.

So last week when my parents were cleaning my sisters room (and my cleaning I mean throwing lots away), my dad found this little wooden bear dress up set but without the box it was supposed to go in.  


Cute huh?


I placed them face down and glued magnets to the back of each. I used some model car glue that my husband had laying around. It works pretty good!

Edit: The model car glue didn't hold enough. I suggest using Super glue instead. 


Let them dry for several hours and then tested them out on the fridge!!
Now she has magnets to play with at "Mum-mum's"! (She just started calling her Mum Mum)


Check out the face on this one! Poor guy has 2 pairs of pants and no shirt! 

What are you making today?

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to reuse old stuff! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daugher JUST got some of these for her birthday.. i'm liking them as magnets much better! thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect solution! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each one!