Friday, April 8, 2011

MIA and Brown Paper Packages

No, I am most definitely not MIA, but I have been so busy I might as well be! Its been too long since I've blogged last! The little one and I are finally catching up from our quick trip to see my Grandma last week and my list of things to do never seems to shorten. Any tips to help with this?? 

A few things I'm hoping to get posted soon is the Bridal Shower, which turned out to be a great success, a few dresses I'm making for the jellybean, and maybe my first tutorial! Just need to get back into the swing of things! 
For today, I want to show you a blog I have just learned about, but wish I had found earlier! 

Kierste at Brown Paper Packages has some really neat ideas! I have only scratched the surface and I'm loving it! Here are a few GREAT ideas I've seen so far:


Our Busy Family Board - Guest post from Somewhat Simple



Foot Stool Makeover - What a great Mother's Day Idea!

This is only a little bit of what Kierste has shared! Go check out her blog and leave her a message while you're there! 

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!