Saturday, March 26, 2011

Whew!

What a week!!! I may have taken on a little too much in the past few weeks. Either that, or Jellybean teething just threw it all out of whack. And those little boogers haven't shown up yet. Hmph. They are up into the gums and she seems to be less fussy, so hopefully they won't bug her and just pop right in! I know, wishful thinking.

In the past 3 weeks, I have planned my first bridal shower, made a few things to send to the auction at my little sister's school, and also jumped into an I-Spy square swap at the very last minute! 

Can anyone tell me.....What was I thinking?!? 

All jokes aside, I had a lot of fun. The car seat covers and bows were finished and out of the house by Wednesday, the squares were mailed Thursday, the church fellowship hall was decorated Friday night, and the shower was this (oops, it's Sunday now) Saturday morning. We had so much fun! It started to snow, but inside it was bright and springy! Yellow, white, a little bit of black and some fresh daffodils helped us ignore the junk snow falling from the sky outside.

To top all of that off, Monday morning the baby and I will be leaving Daddy behind (sniff sniff) to take a 10 hour trip to see family in Colorado! Not looking forward to the ride, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing family I haven't seen in years!

I would love to post everything about the shower today, but I am too pooped to fuss with the computer that much! I am going to fall into bed....as soon as I put the laundry away that's covering it.... Keep an eye out for a coming post dedicated to the shower and maybe a tutorial???

Good night to all and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!