Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Spy Quilt Swap!

I am so excited to have gotten into my first I-Spy Quilt Swap! 

For those of you who may not know what an I-Spy Quilt Swap is, it is a swap where a certain amount of people will cut out 20 4x4 inch squares of 10 different fabrics. Each fabric must have pictures on them, enough to tell what the objects are in a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch square (1/2 inch seam allowance.) Everyone sends their fabric to a designated person, who then separates out everyone's squares and sends them back! You will end up with one of each square of each person and 10 of your own! You can then take the squares you get back and make a quilt or whatever catches your fancy! Here are my squares!

Like them? These are materials I've had for a while which also means the only money I will spend on this quilt is the postage to send, and the rest of the material and batting! YAY! 

Hope your Tuesday is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!