Sunday, March 6, 2011

5 Minute Denim Pencil Pouch

I have not been able to post nearly as much as I wanted this week. My excuses reasons are:
1. I had company in from Alaska
2. My computer has a seriously bad internet connection and its being plain stubborn. 
3. See number 1 and 2 again. :)

So since my company is gone and I beat my computer decided to cooperate, I thought I would show you a cute little pencil pouch my 11 year old sister and I made a few weeks ago while my parents were out for their anniversary. 

Miss E decided she needed a pouch to keep her pencils in and here's what we came up with!


Please excuse my legs in the picture.....And I'm not sure what's up with the gray??? Wasn't like that when I took the picture!

The bag is made of an old pair of jeans, so the denim is very soft. We I blanket stitched an E onto the pouch. The E is made of red fleece (Miss E's favorite color).



You can see the 2 pieces of velcro we used to keep it shut. Again, please excuse the legs...I wasn't thinking of this being posted at the time! I would have taken better pictures!

Hopefully the internet will be better this week!


1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, great job! I am impressed you blanket stitched the "E" that took time!! I love all things personalized.

    Thank you so much for linking up to my Stritcly Homemade Tuesday Party! I do hope you will be back next week and that your internet is up and running!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and read each one!