Tuesday, May 3, 2011

City Chic Country Mouse

Who doesn't like to win something now and again?? 

I know I sure do!! And I did! 

Check out this GORGEOUS ironing board cover I won over at Polka Dot Bungalow from City Chic Country Mouse!

(Please excuse the writing on the board left over from my sister-in-law's visit...I forgot to wipe it off before I took the picture!)

Do you see the old cover on the floor?? That's what I think about it! 
I was so excited to get the new cover in the mail today! I am pretty sure I heard my ironing board sigh in relief when I put the new cover on! 

The cover came wrapped up so pretty!


 
They also had a business card tucked inside in a cute little envelope. 

They make more than just ironing board covers, so go check out their Etsy shop as well as their blog!
You'll love what you see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!