Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lack of posting...

Please forgive me for the lack of posting this week. My computer decided not to let me use the internet so until I figure that out, I will have to borrow a computer to post!

Also, we have had a lot of storms hitting our area this week along with many tornado watches and warnings. Today we have had multiple funnel cloud sightings as well as tornados touching down. Thankfully none have come into our area. My toughts and prayers are with all of those in Joplin and other areas that have been affected by the storms or tornados.

On a happier note, Beginning this friday, my sister-in-law Sarah is going to be posting a little something for you every friday! I can't wait to see what she's got in store for all of us!

Be safe and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!