Monday, May 2, 2011

Did Ya Miss Me?

I'm back, I'm back!!! 

Wow, this past week and weekend have been totally crazy! This was my schedule:

Sunday: Easter
Monday - Thursday: In-laws visiting
Friday: Help with wedding and rehearsal
Saturday: Garage sales (last minute idea) and Wedding
Sunday: Church, eating leftover wedding food, and catching up on some sleep!

I barely had time at the beginning of the week to check the blogs I follow and didn't even get to glance at them all weekend! Don't you feel sorry for me?? My husband didn't...lol

Here are the pictures I promised you of my jellybean in her new dresses!
 With her Daddy on Easter in his matching tie!

The pillowcase style dress I made back in early April from a t-shirt we swiped borrowed from Daddy.  
Don't you just LOVE those baby toes???


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and a wonderful week!

I have a few more things to show you.....But you'll just have to keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!