Saturday, May 14, 2011

Garage Sale Goodies

I don't know about you, but I LOVE to garage sale! 

My mom instilled the love in me at a young age and we still go together all the time! We take my sister and the baby with us, and my dad will even go sometimes. (We're still working on my husband...lol)

Here are the bargains I got today! 

Here is an art board I got for $.25! It seems to have glue on it, but I think I can take a fine sand paper to it...Any one have any other suggestions?

I got these for $.50 each stack. The brown is cork board and the white are dry erase!
I'm thinking...craft room?

The table we got for $3. She loves it!

Here is my favorite thing I got today.....Fabric!! $1! For all of it! :)





A few of them are Amy Butler! The guy said had I been there 20 minutes earlier The whole table was full of fabric, but that's okay! I'm excited with what I got! 

I also got a few books for Jellybean as well as a beanie dog. But she kind of took over those so I didn't get any pictures. 

Do you like to garage sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!