Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "mommy."-- Author Unknown


This beautiful girl now calls me "mama" and it melts my heart every time!

Born on July 11th, 2010 at 9:38 pm, 5 pounds, 13 ounces, 18 1/4 inches long.


I never knew how much my heart could swell until she graced us with her presence! 
I also want to say thank you to my Momma. 

Momma, I don't even know the words to thank you for everything you've done for me! For being there every time I have needed you. For raising me right, teaching me to cook, sew, clean, and live life as God would have me to live it. Thank you for coming to stay with me before the baby came and for staying with me every minute as I went through labor. You mean so much more than me than I could ever ever say!! I love you sooo much!!

I hope each and every one of you mamas (momma, mommy, etc!) have an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and read each one!